Friday, August 30, 2013

Let's be hopeful

Inspiration and passion spurs you towards overcoming challenges. But when expectation is so hard to meet, when disappointment is inevitably by chance and no longer an option, faith is what you need, to push on and to believe that your limits is still far from being reached. But what comes next? what lies in the future that is so uncertain.

First week of Internal Medicine posting in my second clinical week has almost come to its end. A little awareness of my own weakness startle immediately but that's all right. Overall this week was rather experiential and I am certainly looking forward for more in the coming weeks and years. I must say, I couldn't exactly know what is coming my way, but will definitely know what it is like. Nevertheless, I hope I can really make the best out of it and still be as passionate as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment